Designed for OSHA Safety Requirements
The Hole Solution, as a product, was conceived and developed by a team of engineers and industry veterans after years of service to the construction industry. James “Cat” Catalanotto was a part of that team and is now leading the charge in taking it to market. We are focused on creating innovative solutions for the commercial construction markets. Based on decades of experience servicing commercial construction projects, we knew there was a better, cheaper, safer way to satisfy OSHA safety requirements and also solve a real issue with water mitigation.
We pride ourselves in creating products that make the construction process more safe and efficient. Our goal is to reduce the potential for hazardous conditions on the job and create a positive impact on the environment by reducing resource consumption, pollution or waste.
Why The Hole Solution Should Be Your Go-To Hole Covers
At The Hole Solution, we strive to make your construction experience hassle-free with our top-notch products. Our goal is to reduce the potential for hazardous conditions on the job and create a positive environmental impact by reducing resource consumption, pollution, or waste. These are why you should consider us:
- Innovative Solutions: Our products are innovative, and we always keep our modern construction industry needs in mind.
- Safe & Efficient Products: The Hole Solution is a safe component that reduces risks in construction sites. Therefore, it efficiently mitigates risks, saving time and money.
- High-Quality & Durable: Our concrete hole covers are developed with the highest quality materials to ensure durability and reliability for long-term use.
Our Concrete Hole Covers’ Specs
- Sizes: The Hole Solution provides different sizes of concrete hole covers. The standard sizes vary from: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 inches in diameter Unit also fits the metric equivalent of the English sizes listed. We can also manufacture custom sizes.
- Loads: Our hole covers require no special tools. The safety factor is >4 for a 150 psf load and>2 for a 250-pound load at the center.
- Temperature Range: The Hole Solution (product) is designed to perform from -20º Fahrenheit to 120º Fahrenheit.
Get The Best Concrete Hole Covers In The Market For Your Construction Site!
OSHA mandates that open holes are sealed during construction projects, and our hole covers meet their standards for this task. So, what are you waiting for? Make your construction site safer and your crew more efficient with The Hole Solution’s concrete hole covers. Contact us today to get started!