Premier Hole Covers for Large Size Buildings
Why You Should Choose The Hole Solution
The Hole Solution, LLC focuses on developing cutting-edge solutions for the commercial building industry. We were aware that there was a better, less expensive, and safer approach to meet OSHA safety regulations, so we created The Hole Solution. Our product also solves a real problem with water mitigation.
You should consider The Hole Solution for large and small size building construction sites because:
- It’s Safe: You’ll want to keep your construction site as safe as possible. With our hole covers, you can rest assured that everyone will be safe from potential falls.
- It’s A Clean Solution: The Hole Solution provides a cleaner and neater way to plug holes. Thanks to its easy installation and removal process, you won’t have to worry about a messy construction site.
- It’s A Time-Saver: With our hole covers, you won’t have to waste time constantly filling and refilling holes. Once you install our cover, you can forget about the hole until it’s time to move on to the next construction phase.
Get To Know The Product’s Specs
- Sizes: You can find it in standard sizes like: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 inches in diameter. Custom sizes are also available.
- Loads: It has a safety factor of >4 for a 150 psf load. Also, a safety factor of >2 for a 250-pound load at the center.
- Color: It has a recognizable fluorescent yellow color to make it visible in low-light conditions.
- Temperature Range: -20º Fahrenheit to 120º Fahrenheit.
- Installation: Forget the tools; all you have to do is simply press it into the hole until the underside of the rim is pushed and aligned with the floor.
- Removal: Pry it up with a screwdriver or a similar tool and use the two slots on the underside of the rim.
Keep Your Construction Site Safe With The Right Product
If you’re looking for a safe, clean, and time-saving solution to hole coverings, look no further than The Hole Solution. Our OSHA-approved concrete hole covers are perfect for large size building construction sites. By reaching out to us, you can also get a free sample.
Keep your construction site safe and productive with The Hole Solution. Request a quote today!
Benefits Of Our OSHA-Approved Hole Covers
Optimizes material usage
Allows holes as small as 2 inches apart to be covered
Minimizes tripping hazards
It uses post-consumer recycled polypropylene that can be recycled
The Hole Solution distributes structural capacity evenly, regardless of the diameter
It has a water seal made of polyethylene ‘closed cell foam’ to keep the water out