OSHA-Approved Hole Covers for Corporate Building Construction
Corporate Building Construction Has Never Been Safer
The Hole Solution specializes in developing high-end solutions for the commercial construction industry. The product was created when we realized there was a better, more practical, and safer way to satisfy OSHA safety standards.
Additionally, our product offers a practical solution to real issues like water mitigation. This is why you should consider The Hole Solution for your corporate building’s construction site:
It’s A Time-Saver: Rather than filling each hole individually, you can use our concrete hole covers to save time and money.
It’s Clean: With our product, covering holes is more manageable and cleaner. You won’t use messy mixtures or have to worry about clean-up.
It’s Safe: Our concrete hole covers are OSHA-approved, which means they meet the highest safety standards.
Let’s Dive Deep Into The Product Specs
- Sizes: You can find it in standard sizes like: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 inches in diameter. Custom sizes are also available.
- Color: The Hole Solution is fluorescent yellow for high visibility.
- Installation: You don’t need any complicated tools to install this product. All you have to do is press it into the hole until the underside of the rim is pushed and aligned with the floor.
- Removal: Pry it up with a screwdriver or a similar tool and use the two slots on the underside of the rim.
- Loads: It has a safety factor of >4 for a 150 psf load. Also, a safety factor of >2 for a 250-pound load at the center.
- Temperature Range: -20º Fahrenheit to 120º Fahrenheit.
Get The Best OSHA-Approved Hole Covers For Your Construction Project
If you’re looking for the best OSHA-approved hole covers for your construction project, look no further than The Hole Solution. Our products are designed to meet the highest safety standards. Our company takes pride in manufacturing safe, clean, and easy-to-use products. Contact us ASAP to request a quote!
The Hole Solution’s Benefits
Optimizes material usage
Allows holes as small as 2 inches apart to be covered
Minimizes tripping hazards
It uses post-consumer recycled polypropylene that can be recycled
The Hole Solution distributes structural capacity evenly, regardless of the diameter
It has a water seal made of polyethylene ‘closed cell foam’ to keep the water out