Diamond Core Bits
Get To Know Our Diamond Core Bits
What Are Diamond Core Bits?
Diamond core bits are drill bits that have been welded with tiny diamond particles, making them extremely tough and durable. You can easily cut through hard tiles, such as porcelain, ceramics, marble, and granite, with these kinds of drill bits.
The Benefits Of Them For Your Project
The top benefit of using diamond core bits for your project is that they will deliver quality results. Other benefits our product provides are:
- Quick and efficient drilling
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- Robust construction for maximum performance
- Long-lasting and durable
Specs Of Our Product That Make It Stand Out
Our diamond core bits come with various specs that make them stand out. These include:
- Our laser welded core bit with a U-notched design is perfect for all types of drilling, from soft to hard aggregate and high steel content reinforced concrete. You’ll get superior speeds every time.
- The double-point V-groove on the bit helps you start drilling quickly and efficiently while keeping the bit more steady in place so that your holes will be accurate.
- A core bit is a versatile tool that works well with different core drilling systems.
- The wide-spaced segment layout is designed to help you core more quickly.
If you’re a new customer and ready to buy our diamond core bits, we’ll introduce you to your local distributor.
Get Your Drills Equipped With The Best Diamond Core Bits
At The Hole Solution, we provide top-notch products for your projects and construction sites. Contact us to get the best diamond core bits and concrete hole covers. We are the top hole cover manufacturer in the USA and have been providing quality products for years.
OSHA requires open holes to be sealed appropriately. Our hole covers are designed with a watertight seal to prevent further risks. Get the best products for your project today!
Get To Know The Product’s Specs
- Installation: You don’t need any complicated tools to install this product. All you have to do is press it into the hole until the underside of the rim is pushed and aligned with the floor.
- Removal: Pry it up with a screwdriver or a similar tool and use the two slots on the underside of the rim.
- Loads: It has a safety factor of >4 for a 150 psf load. Also, a safety factor of >2 for a 250-pound load at the center.
- Color: The Hole Solution is fluorescent yellow for high visibility.
- Sizes: You can find it in standard sizes like: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 inches in diameter. Custom sizes are also available.
- Temperature Range: -20º Fahrenheit to 120º Fahrenheit.
The Hole Solution Helps You Keep Your Construction Site Safe & Clean
Mall constructions can be dangerous places. With all the heavy equipment and people moving around, it’s essential to take every safety precaution possible. That’s where The Hole Solution can help you. Our products are designed to meet OSHA standards; they’re constantly tested for quality and are easy to install.
But don’t just take our word for it. Request a quote today and see how The Hole Solution can help you keep your construction site safe and clean. Contact us to order!
Benefits Of Our OSHA-Approved Hole Covers
Optimizes material usage
Allows holes as small as 2 inches apart to be covered
Minimizes tripping hazards
It uses post-consumer recycled polypropylene that can be recycled
The Hole Solution distributes structural capacity evenly, regardless of the diameter
It has a water seal made of polyethylene ‘closed cell foam’ to keep the water out