Certified Hole Covers For Malls Constructions
Get To Know The Hole Solution
The Hole Solution, LLC specializes in developing cutting-edge solutions for the commercial building industry. We recognized that there was a better, less expensive, and safer method to comply with OSHA safety standards, so The Hole Solution was born. Our product also provides a solution to an actual problem: water mitigation.
You should also consider The Hole Solution for malls construction sites because:
- It’s Safe: Unfortunately, there have been too many construction accidents caused by uncovered holes. With our products, you can rest assured that your site will be safe.
- It’s A Clean Solution: The Hole Solution is a clean and efficient way to cover holes. There’s no need for messy tarps or dangerous hole covers.
- It’s A Time-Saver: Our products are easy to install and don’t require any special tools. You’ll save time and money with The Hole Solution.
Get To Know The Product’s Specs
- Installation: You don’t need any complicated tools to install this product. All you have to do is press it into the hole until the underside of the rim is pushed and aligned with the floor.
- Removal: Pry it up with a screwdriver or a similar tool and use the two slots on the underside of the rim.
- Loads: It has a safety factor of >4 for a 150 psf load. Also, a safety factor of >2 for a 250-pound load at the center.
- Color: The Hole Solution is fluorescent yellow for high visibility.
- Sizes: You can find it in standard sizes like: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 inches in diameter. Custom sizes are also available.
- Temperature Range: -20º Fahrenheit to 120º Fahrenheit.
The Hole Solution Helps You Keep Your Construction Site Safe & Clean
Mall constructions can be dangerous places. With all the heavy equipment and people moving around, it’s essential to take every safety precaution possible. That’s where The Hole Solution can help you. Our products are designed to meet OSHA standards; they’re constantly tested for quality and are easy to install.
But don’t just take our word for it. Request a quote today and see how The Hole Solution can help you keep your construction site safe and clean. Contact us to order!
Benefits Of Our OSHA-Approved Hole Covers
Optimizes material usage
Allows holes as small as 2 inches apart to be covered
Minimizes tripping hazards
It uses post-consumer recycled polypropylene that can be recycled
The Hole Solution distributes structural capacity evenly, regardless of the diameter
It has a water seal made of polyethylene ‘closed cell foam’ to keep the water out